Pay more importance to what is said in the class
Paying attention in class is the first step for improving exam performance. Do not waste time in class. Try not to miss any classes.
Sometimes the classes may be boring. In such cases, what should your strategy be in order to get the best out of class. You can do the following:
- Motivate yourself by giving some rewards such as eat treats etc. for listening to the lecture.
- Create a mindset that you should listen and not be distracted.
- Sit in of the rows in the front side of your class.
- Use a stress ball or fidget spinner to remove stress.
- Participate in class sessions.
- Avoid all distractions during class such as social media.